Learn a New Language
Pronunciator is a language-learning program that provides instruction in 80 languages as well as English (ESL). Features speech recognition, scored quizzes, a virtual coach, a citizenship component, and virtual conversation groups.
- 131 Languages to Learn
- ASL and ESL friendly
- US Citizen courses are available in English and Spanish
Rosetta Stone is a language-learning program that provides core lessons in developing reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
- Install the Rosetta Stone app from the iOS App Store or Google Play on your mobile device. Do not make an account through the app.
- Revisit this page and click on the Visit button below on your mobile device.
- Enter your email address, password, and pick a language on the EBSCO/Rosetta Stone landing page. If you are a first time user, create an account on this screen.
- After authenticating beyond the landing page, click on “Launch Rosetta Stone® Foundations”. The app will then launch on your device and start up the lessons.Note: If accessing on a Kindle or Nook device, you are directed to the main page of the app store for your device.
- Learn a variety of languages through natural language learning techniques.
- Can be used from a web browser or from the Rosetta Stone App. Note: If you are going to use the App, do not make an account though the App and follow the ‘How to Use with the Rosetta Stone App’ Steps.