Books and Media Donations
The South Brunswick Library and the Friends greatly appreciate all book and media donations. We will be running a short two-day book donation drive on:
- Friday, Sept. 25th from 10 am – 3 pm
- Saturday, Sept. 26th from 10 am – 2 pm
Donated items for our book sales help the Friends to raise money to sponsor a variety of library classes and events.
Please follow these guidelines when donating material to the Library:
- All donations must be in good condition.
- Please bring all items outside the Library. We ask that you do not put any donations into our book drops.
- We regret that we cannot give an estimate of value for tax purposes, but we can provide a receipt if requested.
- We do not accept encyclopedias, magazines, audiocassettes, videocassettes, or Reader’s Digest Condensed books.
If you would like to discover other places that will accept your donations, please call the Information Desk at 732-329-4000 Ext.7286 .