South Brunswick Public Library
110 Kingston Lane,
(aka County Road 681)
Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
Directions from Route 27 South (Somerset Franklin Area):
- Take Route 27 South to the light at Shogun Restaurant and make a LEFT onto Sand Hills Road.
- Follow to Route 1 and cross over onto Major Road.
- Follow Major Road to stop sign (approximately 2 miles) and make RIGHT onto Kingston Lane.
- Library is on right in the middle of the block.
Directions from Cranbury Road (Route 535 / East Brunswick):
- Take Cranbury Road (Rt. 535) South to the light with the Canon office building, make RIGHT onto Route 522 West (Ridge Road).
- Follow 522 about 2 miles to traffic light. Go straight through light and remain on 522 another mile to the next traffic light.
- Go straight through light to Kingston Lane. Library is on left in the middle of the block.
Directions from Route 1 North or South:
- Take Route 1 (South from New Brunswick or North from Princeton).
- At the traffic light with the large blue water tank, turn onto Major Road (RIGHT turn if coming North, jug handle if coming SOUTH.)
- Follow 2 miles to stop sign and make RIGHT onto Kingston Lane. Library is on right in the middle of the block
Library Book Drop Locations
- The Town Place ( Formerly Kendall Park Shopping Center) – behind the bus stop
- South Brunswick Square Mall – in front of the Verizon store
- Kingston – Rte. 27 & Ridge Rd.- just right of the firehouse
- Kendall Park Post Office – between post office & Car Parts